2016-18 Exceed Academies Trust Standards Report
The 2018 validated outcomes show that our schools continue to improve standards.
At the end of Key Stage 2:
- Copthorne Primary School is Bradford’s highest performing primary school based on Reading, Writing and Maths combined outcomes at Expected Standard. Horton Park Primary School is third and Harden Primary School eleventh.
- Since sponsorship in December 2017, Holybrook Primary School has increased its Reading, Writing and Maths combined outcomes to 53.8%, an increase of 20 percentage points on 2017
- Holybrook Primary School’s Reading outcomes have increased by 27.4 percentage points since it joined the Trust
- Holybrook Primary School’s Reading progress data is now the fifth highest in Bradford. Copthorne is first, Horton Park Primary School second, Horton Grange Primary School fourth.
- Appleton Academy’s Reading, Writing and Maths combined outcomes have increased by 29.6 percentage points to 70.7% since joining Exceed Academies Trust in September 2017.
A summary of Exceed Academies Trust school outcomes is available, below: